Key Account Supervisor
The Key Account Supervisor will manage overall execution of Highsnobiety’s agency services on our luxury handbag account with daily client management to deliver the revenue and accompanying deliverables. This will require oversight of staff members assigned on the account. You will work towards building strong, lasting client relationships by achieving the client’s marketing objectives with efficiency – resulting in overall client satisfaction and profit for the agency.
- Leads day-to-day client communication across all work streams and acts as liaison between client and internal teams, protecting team bandwidth and resources while delivering exceptional client services
- Manage, coach and spearhead HS team leads to ensure high quality and timely execution of account deliverables across full sales cycle
- Identifies for new opportunities for renewal and upsell
- Supervise and effectively manage the execution of approved ideas and tactics in the partnership with HS stakeholders
- Ensure Highsnobiety’s agency’s presentation support materials are consistent with clients’ expectations and internal standard of our quality
- Nurture junior Client Services team members on the account, teaching the effective ways of supporting the agency team and client partners
- Anticipate and address potential internal or client relationship issues, managing up to leaders across the business and organization.
- Remain in touch with all matters and news as it pertains to clients and their respective industries; be conversant in their key issues, competitive situation, industry trends, and the projects assigned to the agency as well as other communication partners
- Understand and support Operations Lead on financial management of account/s understanding/ managing out of pocket billings and P&L as it relates to specific account scopes of work
- Participate as requested or interested in new business development efforts
- Be a model example of adherence to agency processes and bring the broader team along
- A minimum of 6 years agency or allied communications industry experience that ensures your understanding of advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, public relations, research, agency finance, etc.
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure, while consistently paying attention to accuracy and quality of work
- Deliver excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to present thoughts clearly, accurately, and succinctly
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change and push culture forward.
- Creative agency background preferred, with knowledge of how to incorporate client feedback, shape the work, keep workstreams on track and build momentum
- 6+ years of agency or allied communications industry experience that ensures your understanding of advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, public relations, research, agency finance, etc.
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do note discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender, expression or genetic information.