At Highsnobiety, we are Cultural Pioneers.
Every day, we work at the forefront of creativity and culture–and at the heart of this, is the HS Research and Insights team. As a Senior Research Analyst, you’ll be part of asking the questions and uncovering the insights that inform the future of style and trends-in-the-making. While you will have the opportunity to contribute to all team research needs, this role is specifically positioned to engage with our Brand Partners, with whom we consult on strategy and culture hand-in-hand with our Strategy and Cultural Consulting teams at Highsnobiety.
- Turn data analysis into actionable insights through recommendations and storytelling, and provide results and strategic recommendations as basis for improved decision making B2B and B2C
- Lead the development of project plans, methodology recommendations, training materials, and final presentations, support the relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate to proactively identify gaps in current capabilities in meeting B2B and B2C client/stakeholder needs
- Support the HS Rolodex community initiatives and incentives, newsletter/ member hub engagement, existing data and maintenance
- Maintain the development of community engagement, loyalty benefits, data collection, and recruitment
- Maintain a library of Research materials, including ongoing maintenance and expansion of sharable key findings, methodologies, and other materials
Knowledge & Capabilities
- Fluent in English with bilingual proficiency in Mandarin and/or Japanese as an advantage
- Market experience within the East Asian region and culture required
- Able to translate data into a communicative visual storytelling
- Effective quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and research methodology
- Able to present key insights and data to internal and client stakeholders
- Structured, organized, and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented environment with the confidence to develop new relationships and maintain existing relationships
- Bachelor degree in analytics, social sciences with a research component or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience
- Some team management exposure an advantage
- Solid knowledge of research techniques
- Proficiency in digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, other web analytics), social media analysis tools, and community management tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Apple product equivalents
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model - (3 days in office/2 days remote)
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!