Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a data loving and detail oriented HR Administrator (d/f/m) to join our team in Berlin. In this crucial position you will connect the dots between Talent Acquisition, Talent & Culture and the functional departments regarding all HR administrative processes. As part of the growing HR team, you will report directly to our Director, Talent & Culture. If you are passionate about clean databases, master tools like Greenhouse, BambooHR or Jira, and enjoy improving processes and workflows, you should definitely read further!
Clean, reliable databases, well organized drives and smooth processes are at the backbone of a well-functioning HR team. You own the data jungle at Highsnobiety and passionately ensure that our systems enable accuracy at all times.
- Be our administrative go-to person in the HR team along the employee life-cycle from pre-boarding to offboarding
- Continuously improve the processes and practices in our HR administration
- Ensure our HR systems, personnel data and files are up to date
- Own monthly payroll process for EU
- Prepare regular reports, analyze survey results and conduct research on demand
- Master all kind of people related paperwork: employment contracts, visa applications, reference letters and correspondence with authorities(only to name a few)
- Support other HR functions with your hands-on mentality and love for data
- Research and implement latest trends in labor law and workforce policies
- Balance structure and chaos in a solution orientated, empathic and pragmatic way
- Think ahead and out of the box - challenge the status quo when and where needed
- You love templates, documents and sheets and know how to get the best out of them
- You know the basic facts of German labor law and refresh your knowledge on a regular basis
- You speak German on native speaker level and communicate fluently in English and Bureaucracy as well
- You have experience in visa and relocation processes
- You know how to manage internal and external stakeholders
- You have worked in an international organization before
- You love to work in a team and are able to efficiently organize yourself
- You have proven experience in fast-paced creative working environments
- You are data driven in the mind, a service agent at heart and a communication genius by experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.