Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Commerce Operations Intern for our e-commerce platform to join our team in Berlin
- Support our operations and supply team when it comes to documenting incoming products and preparing further processing
- Support the preparation of product data and the publishing of products and campaigns onsite, thus supporting a big part of the procurement-to-online process
- Suggest improvements around these topics across teams and support process documentation
- You can efficiently handle day-to-day team administrative & organizational tasks
- You are solutions-oriented and pragmatic
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are a self-starter, keen to learn and develop at pace with an analytical mindset
- You have worked with Excel before
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.