Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Supplier Operations Coordinator to join our team in Berlin.
- Organise, execute and control the transports from our worldwide suppliers in compliance with capacity and quality specifications towards our cross-dock facility or warehouse partner
- Support the supply, activation and other teams with shipments connected to campaign activation such as our yearly flagships projects with pop-up retail concepts across the world
- Setup, improve and automate processes around these topics across teams and drive process documentation.
- Coordinate relevant information between your stakeholders (warehouse partner, internal teams, carriers, suppliers)
- Monitor the packaging supplies at our warehouse partner and reorder when needed
- Keep an eye on the relevant KPIs and support the team in achieving the team's goals
- Be(come) an expert in import and export B2B customs processes for the fashion retail space
- You are solutions-oriented and pragmatic
- You are fluent in English and German and have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have practical experience and already have your first experience in logistics or operations in the e-commerce space
- You are a self-starter, keen to learn and develop at pace with an analytical mindset
- You enjoy helping with daily scheduling as well as participating in the design of logistical solutions and the implementation of processes
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.