Highsnobiety is a platform dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that.
We strongly believe that NFTs are going to be part of all of our daily lives. They offer great possibilities around access, community and membership. We are building a team to develop NFTs for Highsnobiety, but also to support our clients on their journey into the Metaverse.
- Collaborate with the Head of Metaverse Studio, as well as with strategy, creative and partnerships teams to drive and deliver holistic projects
- Create & own NFT/Metaverse Studio´s projects related processes, spanning from the projects' initiations to their realizations and public releases
- Resource management: Ensure all projects are realized on-time, within scope and within budget
- Foresee challenges or obstacles and take action to minimize impact
- Responsible for understanding project status and giving a full overview when requested
- Record revenues, track costs and maintain accurate profit and loss statements for individual projects
- Work closely with the team to improve workflows and processes
- Be part of a creative team that is excited to build something new
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the creative industry in a Project Management or Coordinator role
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and proactive problem solver with a knack for organization
- Resilient and able to handle multiple projects
- Understanding of the Highsnobiety brand and aesthetic
- Experience in working with a variety of different stakeholders from business leaders, to creatives and designers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English mandatory
- Ability to work independently and in a precise way
- Curiosity – you don’t need to be an expert in NFTs. We are all still learning. But you need to be curious and willing to learn something new every day.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.