Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep-dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Senior Project Manager to join our team in Berlin. This role requires a reliable and self-motivated individual who wants to join a fast-paced and creative environment. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
- Planning, organising and managing client and in-house projects from start to finish
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Foreseeing challenges or obstacles and taking action to minimize the impact
- Collaborating with different creative teams, production, sales, editorial and with global project management counterparts
- Recording revenues, tracking costs and maintaining accurate profit and loss statements for individual projects
- Working closely with the team to improve workflows and processes
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience in the creative industry
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Resilience and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Understanding of the Highsnobiety aesthetic and readership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English mandatory and basic German beneficial, but not required
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.