The Brand Strategy team is a global team with strategy functions across several offices. The team acts as a global ‘centre of intelligence’ and a guardian of cultural-perspective; we share a lot of work and resources and are held together with a collaborative mindset.
The Associate Strategy Director brings a wealth of culturally savvy, insights-driven 360 marketing experience across a range of brand strategy projects. Based out of New York, you will own strategy-specific deliverables from brand strategy (brand bibles, positioning, communications), to creative strategy (creative briefs, 360 creative campaigns), to collaboration strategy, and beyond.
You'll work directly with the VP, Global Strategy and the SVP, US New Business in diversifying Highsnobiety’s client roster and service offering, becoming a key player in how we level up existing clients and gain new ones.
- Achieve annual business targets through selling 360° marketing solutions to brand partners, unlocking new long-term strategic partnerships and renewing existing key accounts.
- Be a lead player within the whole US business, actively contributing to how strategy is used as we evolve as a business (this is about being agile, entrepreneurial and giving input to craft the future).
- Support the US commercial team in identifying new categories and go-to-market plans to secure new business in these categories.
Develop long-term strategies and partnership roadmaps that show how Highsnobiety is creating brand and business transformation over key phases throughout the partnership.
- Ensure the right strategic processes and tools are being used in the ‘post-sales’ process, so that we can track partnership success and readjust goals throughout the partnership.
- Be a key front line player in the sales channel, working closely with the West Coast sales team.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and creative team; collaborating in new business opportunities with briefs fueled by consumer and cultural insight.
- Leverage all of our in-house insight and research capabilities to ensure we are using proprietary intelligence to unlock new opportunities in ways which differentiate us within the marketplace.
- Identify, challenge and develop category specific marketing products and service offerings for our top tier brand partners.
- 6+ years of professional experience in the brand or marketing industry with 2+ years of managerial experience.
- A problem solver who understands the intricacies of today’s media/advertising/marketing landscape and the market gaps.
An ability to - and excitement for - the opportunity to start relationships from scratch and to be able to communicate confidently with the C-suite.
A strong ability to understand and interpret research (both quantitative and qualitative); to translate research and proprietary approaches into solutions tailored for different industries and specific clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 hybrid remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media and advertising landscape