Highsnobiety is a publisher and retail brand dedicated toward celebrating what’s next in today’s culture. As a publisher, our mission is to keep our readers ahead of the curve on the latest in fashion, sneakers, pop culture, music, art, design, and entertainment. With a monthly reach of 50M+ across platforms, Highsnobiety is among the most-read, and influential publications in youth style culture.
The Branded Content Editor crafts engaging, on-brand content for Highsnobiety’s B2B campaigns, which requires a thorough understanding of the client, creative brief and vision of the campaign. You play a key role in shaping Highsnobiety’s tone of voice within all branded editorial content and elevates our written content while always conceptualizing content in a forward-thinking manner.
Embedded in the B2B division, the Branded Content Editor aims to elevate our partner-brands to connect with a young, style- conscious audience. Our global network of thinkers ensures that when a brand does decide to partner up, they create authentic, tailored and strategic content to ensure successful campaigns and long lasting partner relationships.
- Prepare in-depth, engaging, informative, and emotive copy for branded content on highsnobiety.com, Highsnobiety’s social media channels, Highsnobiety Magazine, and, occasionally, directly for our clients
- Draft concise and engaging copy for branded posts on all of Highsnobiety’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Understand and work from creative briefs, translating concepts into engaging stories that communicate coherent brand and campaign messages
- Ensure copy is aligned with Highsnobiety’s tone of voice and house style
- Produce content that meets client expectations and is on-brand for Highsnobiety, taking into account our brand values, standards, and quality checks
- Construct pages on highsnobiety.com using the available Wordpress tools to arrange copy, imagery, and other page elements
- Conceive new and engaging ways of communicating brand and product stories
- Stay up-to-date with news and trends in fashion, advertising and branded content, digital, and social
- Maintain encyclopedic knowledge of street culture, contemporary & runway fashion, and sneakers
- Share 2 of your writing samples and portfolio.
- 3+ years professional editorial experience with a year in branded content.
- Mastery of writing and editing skills related to the fashion category.
- Passion for storytelling and understanding of content marketing.
- Deep knowledge in the latest social media tools, trends, and platforms.
- Expertise in Wordpress with working knowledge of Photoshop, Asana and Slack.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Appreciation and understanding of Highsnobiety's core audience and content (street wear, fashion, music, art, social and political issues).
*ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.