Titan is looking for a Director of Marketing to help grow our user base, expand our reach, and build a best in class marketing team focused on brand, product, and content marketing.
You’ll be responsible for increasing Titan’s brand awareness globally, growing active users and helping to retain users. You’ll work closely with our product, design, and content teams to integrate feature releases, updates, and content in a 360 marketing plan.
You have a data driven approach to making decisions and understand that marketing is both an art and a science. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be able to articulate the big picture, but also execute against it. You’ll need to build a team while also rolling up your sleeves to get the work done.
You have experience in both brand and product marketing; you are creative, data-driven, innovative, energetic, inclusive, curious, and excited about being a key team player in a thriving startup.
- Create Titan’s marketing calendar, identifying both organic and paid opportunities to elevate the Titan brand and build awareness.
- Own Titan’s organic marketing strategy, creating topical campaigns that both engage our existing audience and attract new clients to Titan (E.g, Holiday campaigns, New Year, New You, Tax season)
- Own the end-to-end execution for large scale paid campaigns including: the ideation, planning, and execution (e.g., OOH, TV)
- Spearhead our content marketing efforts (e.g., Investing Master Class, Robinhood Learn)
- Identify marketing partnerships to drive awareness and growth
- Manage our external brand presence, including PR and comms relationships
- Work with the acquisition and lifecycle teams to drive cohesive marketing strategy and support creative / marketing needs, and devise tactical marketing efforts to drive our business metrics forward.
- Work cross-functionally with creative, design, product and marketing teams to execute on campaigns.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in brand, product, and digital marketing
- Experience developing marketing campaigns and content that resonates and provides value to target audience
- Ability to develop targeted media plan, measure and report on results
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing marketing teams
- Data-driven, calculated marketer. Able to identify the opportunities that will impact our metrics.
- A visionary who can also get the work done
- Self-starter with strong written and communication skills
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up