As our Client Experience Manager, you’ll play a foundational role in delivering world-class support to our clients and will be responsible for owning and leading the daily operations of the CX team. You will help lead a team of CX associates to deliver seamless and engaging client support through all of our support touchpoints. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to strategize and help ensure successful execution of all decisions that result in client-facing impact and how Titan evolves its client experience department as we scale.
You have a strong bias for action, are a mentor and coach to your team and are a creative problem solver who keeps calm under pressure and competing priorities. You will think about strategic scaling measures as well as roll up your sleeves to handle escalated tickets and ensure a deep understanding of all client inquiries to lead your team tactically. You are excited about joining on the ground floor of a disruptive technology company, and are passionate about changing the investing landscape for millions of people.
- Own the hiring, coaching, mentoring, performance review and scheduling for our amazing team of CX associates
- Ensure we’re highlighting recurring issues and client insights cross functionally to inform product changes and feature additions
- Assist the Head of CX in strategic departmental planning
- Maintain training documentation for the team
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations to adapt quickly and be flexible
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on leader with 4+ years direct experience with Cx management role leading and coaching 5+ direct reports
- Tooling/CRM admin experience
- Skilled at working tactically while strategically building out the foundation for the team’s future to scale in parallel
- Proven ability for creative problem solving and good intuition with a bias for action to operate in ambiguous situations
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up