Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $700 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M.
Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020.
Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
About the role
At Titan, you will have the breadth and depth to shape, collaborate, and contribute to an ever-growing suite of financial products in partnership with a world-class team.
User experience and design are essential to achieving our mission of providing the best investing experience of our generation. We pride ourselves in challenging the status quo and are working hard to reimagine the landscape of investing for everyday people.
As a Senior Visual Designer at you will play an essential role in leading and evolving our creative presence and brand across all consumer-facing touchpoints.
You will have the opportunity to partner closely with our Growth, Marketing, Editorial, and Product teams on high-impact initiatives, to amplify our communication and create memorable experiences that truly engage and delight our clients.
- Take full ownership to drive highly creative projects end-to-end while collaborating cross-functionally
- Deliver digital creative assets, both static and motion, that bring our brand, communication, and experience to life
- Report to the Head of Design and work closely with leaders from Growth, Marketing, and Editorial teams to conceptualize and develop content for our advertising campaigns
- Continually drive Titan and our clients toward a best-in-class experience with the aid of visual storytelling
- Play a critical role in expanding and upholding our brand guidelines
- 5+ years full-time experience as a brand, visual, or communications designer
- Motion design and illustration skills
- Experience as a digital, brand, and/or motion designer, with significant experience working on performance, advertising, and brand campaigns
- Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- Exceptional skills in visual design, design thinking, and written communication
- Strong portfolio and/or case studies that showcase high-quality work on high-impact projects
- Fluency in Figma, Adobe Suite, and other notable design tools
- Open-minded, collaborative, and low ego
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a fast-moving, high-growth company and/or experience working in consumer fintech
- Experience leading or overseeing a small team of multi-disciplinary designers
- Passionate about the future of finance/fintech
- Relevant carry-over skills in UX
- An avid user of Titan
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up