User experience and design are essential to achieving our mission of providing the best investing experience of our generation. We pride ourselves in challenging the status quo and are working hard to reimagine the landscape of investing for everyday people.
As a Senior Product Designer at Titan, you will be working hand-in-hand with our consumer-facing product team to shape, collaborate, and contribute to an ever-growing suite of financial products.
This role possesses an elegant mix of leadership and individual contributor responsibilities.
You will have the opportunity to drive strategic impact locally and cross-functionally while also building highly crafted end-to-end experiences that deliver results and raise the bar for product excellence.
- Working in a growing team to iteratively improve UX across our core products
- Opportunity to take new features from ideation > prototypes > user testing > production
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a tight-knit group of product and engineering peers
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Design simple, high-quality experiences for mobile and web that deliver delight to users
- Continually driving Titan and our users toward a best-in-class experience
- 5+ years of professional Product Design experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile
- Exceptional skills in visual design, design thinking, and written communication
- Strong portfolio and/or case studies that showcase high-quality work on high-impact projects
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams
- Fluency in Figma and other notable prototyping tools
- Open-minded, collaborative, and low ego
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a fast-moving, high-growth company and/or experience working in consumer fintech
- Experience leading or overseeing a small team of designers
- Passionate about the future of finance/fintech
- Specific visual design skills in branding and illustrations
- An avid user of Titan
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up