Titan is a world-class investment firm inside a mobile app, managing over $700 million in assets for 30,000+ clients. Our mission is to build the first premium investment manager for everyone. If Robinhood is the mass market solution, consider us the Apple of our category.
We recently raised a $58M Series B round led by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, bringing our total funding to $75M. Loved by our clients, Titan won the Best Investment Advisor award from U.S. News in 2020 and the Best Advisor award at the 2020 Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, has ranked #1 out of 60+ advisors 5x in a row, and was featured by Apple in 2020. Our investors (some of Silicon Valley's best) have told us we're one of the fastest growing consumer fintech businesses in this category ever.
To us, our team is everything. Together, we can make magic happen. If you're excited by our mission, we'd love to meet you.
Titan is looking for an experienced growth marketing leader to build the best performance marketing team in all of fintech. As the right candidate, you will have expertise owning paid marketing strategy across channels (i.e. Paid Social, SEM, Influencers, Offline, etc) and will have demonstrated hands-on campaign management experience, along with a record of building high-performing teams. You’ll be responsible for building and executing plans that drive scalable and sustainable growth. You’ll work closely with data, design, brand, product marketing, content, and other teams across the organization.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you’ll design and execute on a marketing strategy that plays a critical role in helping Titan acquire millions of new customers. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, product marketing, messaging, and audience strategies throughout the funnel.
What You'll Do
- Lead the performance marketing function and own the holistic paid acquisition strategy, driving towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI.
- Hire and oversee a highly-productive team to manage our various paid channels, and work with the respective owners to define and execute against KPIs.
- Work closely with the analytics and data science team to build new capabilities to up-level measurement, ensuring we have sound attribution and reporting capabilities.
- Work closely with design and marketing leads to develop and test creative, while collaborating with our product teams to drive funnel optimizations. Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s journey and identify opportunities to better acquire and activate clients.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop paid media strategies to support new product launches and growth initiatives, as well as support content distribution efforts.
- Up-level channel performance and insights to marketing and product leadership. Act as a critical thought partner to the Head of Growth and other senior leaders on the evolving role of performance marketing, digital marketing best practices, and the latest tools and systems.
- 7+ years acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile app customer base. Experience preferably at a high-growth startup within consumer tech/fintech
- Experience building and leading highly productive teams (including channel specialists, agencies, and media buyers)
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you have deep exposure to at least one performance marketing channel but are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running.
- A highly analytical and data-driven mindset; you have strong knowledge of data tools, including SQL and Excel, and are able to leverage data and research to drive decisions
- Deep experience with A/B testing, incrementally testing, and sophisticated measurement techniques and attribution models.
- Experience testing and scaling new paid marketing channels from the ground up
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Currently remote-hybrid environment; NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up