Driven by the commitment to accelerating the transition toward a clean energy future, the Tion Renewables Group (Previously: Pacifico Renewables Yield Group) invests into both infrastructure and businesses within the energy transition space. We want to make use of the full spectrum of opportunities offered by the increasing global efforts to decarbonize our electricity system.
Since going public in 2019, we have built a 159 MW portfolio of renewable power plants, acquired a stake in the IPP clearvise AG, and secured priority access to a pipeline of 5 GW of solar and battery storage projects.
Our growth has only been possible through our passionate team of outstanding people united by the passion to lead into the new era of sustainable energy and to actively shape our future. We grow continuously. Become a part of Tion.
Our team is currently looking for an intern for three to six months starting from earliest January 2023.
In your role as a Sustainability & ESG Intern, you will:
- Drive the company’s efforts to achieve its sustainability targets
- Communicate and report on our sustainability performance and efforts
- Be an integral part of deal teams on the company’s capital markets activities
- Develop and operationalize initiatives towards sustainability
- Critically challenge all activities to continuously increase the company’s positive impact
- Take responsibility and run your own projects from initial research to implementation
As an employer, we offer:
- A start-up atmosphere combined with the highest professional standards
- A passionate and collaborative team atmosphere
- A dynamic working environment that fosters entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Flat hierarchies, open and direct communication
- Close and direct interaction with the management board
As a potential candidate, you have:
- An impeccable academic track record in subjects such as business administration, resource management, corporate governance or sustainability
- A thorough understanding of corporate sustainability (e.g. ISO 14001), sustainability reporting standards (e.g. GRI, TCFD) and European legislation on sustainability (e.g. EU-Taxonomy, NFRD)
- Prior work experience in sustainability initiatives and sustainability reporting
- The ability to clearly articulate results and insights
- Strong skills in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Statistical analysis skills would be a plus
- Great passion and curiosity for accelerating the energy transition
- Motivation to have a lasting impact and an entrepreneurial and performance-driven mindset
- A structured way of working and a team player mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- German and other European languages would be a plus