Who we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Champion rapport during weekly interaction with clients, both on the phone and over email
- Build, drive and optimize successful marketing campaigns within various retail media ad consoles for a full roster of eCommerce clients
- Proactively come up with creative solutions that are tailored to each client’s unique challenges and goals
- Tell the story behind your clients’ KPIs, confidently interpreting trends and making recommendations based on digital marketing analytics and data
- Optimize campaigns across retailers such as Walmart, Instacart and Target as well as develop processes for effective launches supporting your clients catalog
- Identify new marketing opportunities and ways to repurpose existing strategies to optimize brands’ awareness and drive sales volume
- Be a retail media subject matter expert by staying abreast of retail media trends and innovation
- Effectively build and implement retail media strategy across platforms and retailers
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- Expertly honed project management skills and a power user of tools like Wrike, Excel, and Google Tools
- 2 years Marketplaces experience (Criteo, Walmart, Instacart, Amazon etc)
- 4+ Years Professional Experience
- Client-Facing Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Unlimited PTO : We encourage all Tinuitians to Own their Offline by utilizing our unlimited PTO by working with their Manager to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Unlimited PTO!
- Flex Fridays: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.