The Tinuiti Data Services team exists to empower our partners across the business by building and operating an efficient, resilient, and trustworthy technology stack for consuming, managing, and serving data that facilitates actionable insights.
The Data Operations Technical Specialist is responsible for ensuring day-to-day operations of Tinuiti’s data platforms run smoothly. This role will be the primary interface with the users of our proprietary data platform, Mobius, on the data operations side, and will work cross functionally with data engineering, QA and other analytics sub-divisions to streamline operations around data monitoring and support.
- Work with distributed Data Operations team on the Data Services division with a heavy focus on data sourcing, availability, timeliness and reliability
- Lead the monitoring and alerting of data issues and identity areas of improvement
- Troubleshoot data availability issues and escalate with internal teams or partners to drive timely issue resolution while collaborating closely and communicating with stakeholders
- Help in updating and maintaining helpdesk tickets in a timely manner
- Help establish a partner engagement model with martech/adtech platforms, data sourcing and integration partners
- Plan for and lead ongoing initiatives with data sourcing partners to increase operational efficiency
- Support compliance with best practices related to data availability and security procedures
- Apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to resolve support data issues as they arise
- Participate in design and upcoming release discussions with the development teams to ensure impact on users is clearly understood and operational knowledge is built
- 2+ years of experience in an operational role dealing with data management, data integration or similar activities and/or responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Ability to determine data patterns and perform root cause analysis to resolve production reporting bugs
- Familiarity with the data, analytics and BI space and knowledge of BI Tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, Looker, Domo etc.
- Experience working with data integration platforms such as Fivetran, Funnel.io, Datorama
- Strong experience with SQL (Python a plus)
- Understanding of data management (e. g. permissions, security, and monitoring) and experience using data warehousing platforms (Snowflake, Redshift).
- Experience working with and building strong relationships with customers and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including logical structuring and delivering presentations
- Knowledge of the advertising and marketing space is a plus
- Knowledge of working with helpdesk tools or platforms like Jira Helpdesk is a plus
- Experience with cloud services is a plus (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus
- Experience in working with and managing offshore or nearshore resources is desirable
- Eagerness to learn and think critically to design improved processes
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Facebook and Amazon, with $3 billion in digital media under management and over 1,000 employees and growing. With expert knowledge in search, social, Amazon & marketplaces, mobile apps, Lifecycle marketing and more, Tinuiti understands success requires both strategy and channel specialization. Each solution is delivered leveraging Tinuiti’s performance planning framework, GAMMA, and enabled by a proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology – Mobius.
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out Recruiting@Tinuiti.com if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.