Location - Any (US Based)
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Facebook and Amazon, with $3 billion in digital media under management and over 1,000 employees and growing. With experienced knowledge in search, social, Amazon & marketplaces, mobile apps, CRM & email marketing and more, Tinuiti understands success requires both strategy and channel specialization. Each solution is delivered using Tinuiti’s performance planning framework, GAMMA, and enabled by a proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology – Mobius.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of the industry. Marketplace Team Members are leaders with vision in the space, and are passionate about metrics, storytelling and helping our clients grow across the retail landscape. We have 60+ team members fully dedicated to Marketplaces."
What you’ll do
Tinuiti is looking to bring on a Team Strategist, Marketplace Search to help scale our rapidly growing Marketplaces team! We are looking for someone who is passionate about the ever-evolving Amazon marketing landscape and who has an interest in developing top performers! This role will work to develop our Account Managers by helping with new client launches, track account progress and support overall team growth & development.
If you are a top-notch digital marketer, have a desire to develop a team and are eager to continuously learn, we want to hear from you!
- Develops Account Managers from various levels of skill to ensure they are meeting performance metrics, coaching and training on an ongoing basis.
- Lead process to ensure each account managers’ successfully launching new client accounts.
- Regularly assist account managers with account and/or client issues and develop skills on an ongoing basis.
- Supervise and report on established team important metrics using internal dashboards.
- Provide support to account managers and clients on an as needed basis.
- Check in with internal and external client teams to ensure the relationship is maintained in the right direction
- Serve as the point of escalation for key accounts.
Who you are
- Developing Direct Reports & Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans and executes them, people builder
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Process Management: Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient work flows
- Functional/Technical Skills: Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within digital marketing.
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.