Do you like using data to tackle sophisticated client business problems? Are you tired of only working on one account or in one tool or feeling like you never get to advance your skills and your career? Do you want to work on a team that rallies around each other to get things done, connecting the dots for those we support and truly redefining the ways they do business? And maybe most importantly, do you want to work someplace where you get to do what you do best, improving your strengths?
If this sounds like you, then Tinuiti and our Analytics division will be a great fit for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a leader with clients and work with them to develop appropriate scopes of work, and to oversee seamless delivery to budget, time and expectations
- Develop, lead and implement analytics projects as derived from client business questions, inclusive of research design, technical implementation, and final delivery consistent with Tinuiti and client standards
- Work within the wider Tinuiti Analytics, Marketing Science, and Data team to further develop capabilities and efficiencies
- Assist in the new business process – inclusive of thought leadership, and identifying & developing opportunities with current and potential clients
- Coach and lead more junior staff; coordinate contractors and vendors as required
- Work closely with key operations partners to bring efficiencies to analytics business and project workflow
- Guide in the creation of effective data visualizations (e.g. Tableau dashboards, PowerPoint and chart templates, interactive charts, infographics, etc.)
- Stay informed on the marketing and communications analytics industry, including new technologies, methodologies, and key players
- Stay informed about client industries, including their technologies, products, target markets and competitors
- This role will require some travel to Tinuiti offices, client meetings, business pitches, etc.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- 8+ years of digital marketing, web, or customer analytics experience across channels and 4+ years of management of multi-person teams (preferably remote and in office)
- Proven understanding of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, Email, Affiliate, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel, Tableau Software and data analysis
- Experience working with and using Google or Adobe Analytics, and attribution solutions
- Effective time management and project management skills
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out Recruiting@Tinuiti.com if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.