Marketplaces Division – Any US Based Location / Remote – Full Time
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Facebook and Amazon, with $3 billion in digital media under management and over 1,000 employees and growing. With experienced knowledge in search, social, Amazon & marketplaces, mobile apps, CRM & email marketing and more, Tinuiti understands success requires both strategy and channel specialization. Each solution is delivered leveraging Tinuiti’s performance planning framework, GAMMA, and enabled by a proprietary suite of marketing intelligence and media activation technology – Mobius.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of the industry. Marketplace Team Members are leaders with vision in the space, and are passionate about metrics, storytelling and helping our clients grow across the retail landscape. We have 60+ team members fully dedicated to Marketplaces.
What you’ll do
Tinuiti is looking to bring on a Sr. Manager, Marketplace Search to help scale our rapidly growing Amazon Marketing team! We are looking for someone who is passionate about the ever-evolving Amazon marketing landscape and who has an interest in developing top performers! This role will work to develop our Team Supervisors & Account Managers by proactively identifying areas of opportunities for growth & removing barriers to success.
If you are an outstanding digital marketer, have a desire to manage a team and are eager to continuously learn, we want to hear from you!
- Develops Account Managers to ensure they have the vital skills to be able to complete their role to the best of their ability and are able to become eligible to advance to the next level of their career.
- Develop Team Supervisors to ensure that they are challenging their Account Managers to grow their accounts and are providing concise feedback.
- Regularly assist Team Supervisors with client issues that have escalated for our middle and growth client tiers.
- Monitor and manage-up established team important metrics to the Director team, using internal dashboards.
- Provide ongoing training to Account Managers from information and trainings given from Amazon
- Serve as a point of escalation for key accounts.
- Assist Director team with larger team initiatives.
Who you are
- Developing Direct Reports & Others: Provides meaningful and stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans and implements them; people builder.
- Client Focus: Dedicated to going above and beyond for key clients, establishes and maintains effective relationships with key clients.
- Process Management: Excellent at identifying Company and Department processes to get things done, understands importance of efficient workflows
- Functional/Technical Skills: Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within digital marketing and Amazon advertising (both Domestic and Global).
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.