Tint is Stripe for Insurance. We empower tech platforms to sell more by embedding unique insurance and guaranteeing products that protect their end-users. We help companies such as Deel, Outdoorsy, Guesty, Neighbor, CitizenShipper, and Riders Share, among others, unlock the growth of their core business and improve profitability with insurance.
Our product provides everything needed to run an insurance program, from setting underwriting rules to managing customers' policies to managing claims. All are available through a simple API and a no-code app.
We've raised $30M and are backed by world-class investors such as Y Combinator, QED, Deciens, Nyca, Plug and Play, WIN, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund, and angels such as Vikram Pandit (former CEO Citigroup) and founders/CEOs of Oscar Health, Sun Microsystems, Zuora, Gusto, Kin, Turo, Mercury, Wepay, Ramp, amongst others.
With Tint, our customers protect their end-users when something unexpected happens. They can include this coverage for free or provide it as an add-on. To date, we’ve helped millions of users get peace of mind.
About the role:
As a Product Manager for the API and integration team, you will drive product innovation from inception to execution and iteration for some of the highest impact initiatives in the booming insurtech industry.
Your fingerprints will be all over our state of the art API used by our clients to manage their insurance program. Your work will in turn benefit end consumers in a uniquely varied range of industries (RV sharing, boat sharing, pet care).
You will shepherd the company and lay out the roadmap for the API and Integration team, deciding what's most valuable to focus on to help our customers integrate fast, so they can deliver value to their end customers.
- 3+ years experience as a PM, working in an agile environment with designers, engineers, and data analysts.
- Prior experience as a Software engineer or Data scientist
- Ability to quickly zoom out and see the bigger strategic picture, as well as zoom in and roll up your sleeves to get the nitty gritty of product definition and corner cases
- Strong analytical skills a must. SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineers and designers to ship products
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams, manage stakeholders, and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment
- An eye for good design
- Experience working on APIs, Saas and/or Enterprise products
- 100% remote, distributed, and inclusive team (EU and US time zones) 🗿
- Health Benefits and 401k plan (US only) 🏥
- Competitive salary 💰
- Generous equity grant 📈
- Co-working stipend 🗄
- Equipment package 💻
- Company-sponsored team retreats in exotic destinations 🌍
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up daily as their authentic selves.
Tint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Tint considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with federal, state, local, and international law. In our job application procedures, Tint is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. Please let your recruiter know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.