Our Opportunity:

If you are a Class 1 Driver with excellent customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment – this may be the place for you!

Behind every great franchise organization is an important group of professionals who support the franchise system and help to ensure that the operation runs smoothly and grows responsibly. As the operators of Tim Hortons Franchises, the TDL Group Corp – does just that!

This job entails a mix of City & Highway driving within British Columbia with some routes requiring up to a maximum of 1 night stay in a hotel.

Hourly compensation starts at $33.50 (plus applicable premiums) and benefits coverage from day 1.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Completing Tim Hortons restaurant deliveries while operating Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
  • Performing Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure THI fleet standards are met
  • Completing all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
  • Safely operating on-board truck computers
  • At restaurant level, verifying accuracy of food order, and assisting with off-loading of product into the restaurant
  • Handling inquires and or concerns from owners/customers professionally
  • Responsible for yard/cleaning duties as required
  • Following food safety procedures

Required Skills:

• Class 1 License and Clean Driver’s Abstract to be provided at the time of interview
  • Mountain and winter driving experience is preferred
  • Experience with 18 Speed Manual Transmission Trucks (we do have some of them) is preferred
  • High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer focused
  • Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
  • Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes

What do we offer?

• Competitive base salary (starting rate of  $33.50/hr going up to $38.00/hr (not including premium & OT) effective December 1, 2023
  • Premium (additional hourly pay) when on Northern runs like Kamloops, Quesnel etc.
  • Morning Shifts
  • Annual Performance Bonus
  • Company paid benefits package
  • 3 weeks paid vacation every year
  • Pension Plan with Company Contributions
  • Employee Product Purchase Program
  • Mentoring / Training Program

And above all……Coffee !

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

CAN Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

Our candidate selection plays an important role in building an organization of hardworking, good people who reflect the diversity of the guests who love our brands around the world. We committed to ensuring that at least half of all final-round candidates interviewing for roles at RBI corporate offices will be from groups that are demonstrably diverse. To help us measure our progress, we are inviting you to voluntarily provide some information about your identity.

Your responses, or your choice not to respond, are not connected to your application, candidate profile, or hiring decision in any way. Responses are anonymized and cannot be matched to your individual application, and this aggregate information is only accessible to a limited group of leaders from our People Team.

I identify my gender as: *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify as transgender: (Select one) *

I identify my race/ethnicity as (select all that apply): *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.