What we Offer:

• Starting hourly rate of $26.00* with progressive increases over 3 years to current top rate of $31.00* (rates include shift premiums)
  • Continental Night Shift Schedule
  • Immediate company paid Benefits for you and family
  • 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
  • Pension plan with Company contributions
  • Employee Shares Purchase Plan
  • Annual Performance Bonus
  • Annual safety boot allowance
  • Annual uniform allotment
  • Employee Product Purchase Program

The Opportunity:

At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee, we serve a Nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps make this happen. As a Warehouse Order Selector reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will pick, scan and accurately prepare pallets for shipping.  

Responsibilities:

• Picking, assembling and loading food orders for shipment, both manually and with a powered pallet truck
  • Ensuring all orders are picked accurately and safely while maintaining production targets
  • Performing general cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment
  • Participating in continuous improvement activities
  • Ensuring food safety and food defense standards are followed
  • Other duties as assigned

Skills Needed:

• 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
  • Experience using a Powered Pallet Truck is an asset, but not required - full training provided
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
  • Correctable vision
  • Ability to work in a -22 degrees Celsius temperature zone (protective gear provided)
  • Proven track record of reliability and safety
  • Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow written instructions
  • Communication both oral and written

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

CAN Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

Our candidate selection plays an important role in building an organization of hardworking, good people who reflect the diversity of the guests who love our brands around the world. We committed to ensuring that at least half of all final-round candidates interviewing for roles at RBI corporate offices will be from groups that are demonstrably diverse. To help us measure our progress, we are inviting you to voluntarily provide some information about your identity.

Your responses, or your choice not to respond, are not connected to your application, candidate profile, or hiring decision in any way. Responses are anonymized and cannot be matched to your individual application, and this aggregate information is only accessible to a limited group of leaders from our People Team.

I identify my gender as: *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify as transgender: (Select one) *

I identify my race/ethnicity as (select all that apply): *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.