We are building the next great database company, serving developers worldwide. Timescale is excited to grow our company, and we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to build our distributed global engineering organization. You will partner with hiring managers, create hiring strategy, develop candidate pipelines, and help grow our incredibly talented remote engineering and technical teams. We are developing a diverse and inclusive distributed company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and locations. Successful candidates will embrace diversity and actively contribute to our commitment to inclusion.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop and execute recruiting and pipeline plans that include effective recruiting sources where technical talent can be identified and attracted
- Accurately assess candidate qualifications and expectations
- Ensure amazing candidate experience that’s reflective of our culture and values
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring process; regularly communicate status and results through weekly reporting
- Participate in virtual recruiting events, meet ups and speaking sessions to develop our employer brand
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruiting processes and systems
- Can-do style and approach
- Experience sourcing harder-to-find, highly technical roles (e.g., our engineering teams including low-level database engineering in C, cloud infrastructure in Go and Kubernetes, developer advocates.) and building robust, diverse pipelines
- Proven skills in screening/interviewing for highly-technical roles, providing high-quality candidates to technical hiring managers
- Minimum 4 years of relevant recruiting experience with remote, global technical roles
- Experience managing full lifecycle technical recruiting - sourcing to closing
- Experience with effective outside recruiting resources including D&I strategies and practices, social recruiting and networking
- Outstanding communication and teamwork
- Independently manage multiple competing demands and regularly re-prioritize
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse and the ability to create weekly metrics and reports
- Organization and prioritization skills with sense of urgency
- Enjoys and thrives in fast-paced distributed start-up environment
- Savvy with tech and expert with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Google Docs, Slack, etc.
At Timescale, we are dedicated to serving developers worldwide, enabling them to build exceptional data-driven products that measure everything that matters: software applications, industrial equipment, financial markets, blockchain activity, consumer behavior, machine learning models, climate change, and more. Analyzing this data across the time dimension (“time-series data”) enables developers to understand what is happening right now, how that is changing, and why that is changing. Timescale develops TimescaleDB, the category-defining open-source relational database for time-series data, and offers fully-managed TimescaleDB and related database services. Timescale is a remote-first company with a global workforce and is backed by Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Redpoint Ventures, Icon Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, and other leading investors.