Timescale is looking for an experienced front-end engineer with a track record of building great SaaS and cloud services.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a central role in developing the next great cloud-native data platform. You will be responsible for playing a core role in developing and implementing the UI/UX for our cloud platform (https://www.timescale.com/forge), from operationally managing services to data visualization and analysis. If you are passionate about both developer tools and great design, and want to help empower developers worldwide, then this is the role for you.
Timescale is a fully-remote organization; this is a full-time position.
- Play a central role in developing and implementing SaaS product experience, including UI / UX for managed cloud services and data-driven visualization
- Strong experience with and commitment to testing
- Work in a modern development environment on GitHub using a git workflow
- Work with product, design, and backend engineers to deliver capabilities
- Strong self-driven execution, ownership, and delivery
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of UI/UX or front-end development work
- Cares about the smallest details of look & feel, user flows, and UI/UX
- Experience with data-driven visualization
- Some familiarity with SQL or other data-driven query languages
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
At Timescale, we are dedicated to serving developers worldwide, enabling them to build exceptional data-driven products that measure everything that matters: software applications, industrial equipment, financial markets, blockchain activity, consumer behavior, machine learning models, climate change, and more. Analyzing this data across the time dimension (“time-series data”) enables developers to understand what is happening right now, how that is changing, and why that is changing. Timescale develops TimescaleDB, the category-defining open-source relational database for time-series data, and offers fully-managed TimescaleDB and related database services. Timescale is a remote-first company with a global workforce and is backed by Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Redpoint Ventures, Icon Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, and other leading investors.