ABOUT TIME INC.
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Our vision of One Time Inc. is being accelerated through the creation of a category sales structure, bringing the best of Time Inc.'s assets to bear in a concentrated way by category. In this way, Time Inc. aspires to deeply understand the unmet needs facing specific industries that can be addressed through our marketing solutions.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Client Solutions, Home, the Marketing Manager, Client Solutions will partner with a collaborative, fast-paced team relentlessly focused on media sales revenue growth across the Home category. This person will develop and guide creative, idea-driven and insights-led integrated, multimedia ad sales programs and pitches from inception through sale.
- Leverage a mix of research/insights, emerging trends and client intelligence to clearly articulate complex ideas into effective presentations through strong storytelling, creativity and effective communication
- Develop thorough knowledge of Time Inc. assets and products across all platforms including digital, print, social and mobile to promote and market these capabilities
- Translate long-term business objectives of clients and category understanding into customized integrated marketing solutions that can be provided by Time Inc. brands
- Collaborate across departments, brands and constituencies inside and outside the company to coordinate and craft the best possible concept
- Create necessary sales and promotional materials needed to support the sales process including proactive pitches, new programs and RFP responses from ideation through final sale
- Identify and understand category and client priorities, concerns, challenges and goals
- Actively research and understand emerging trends and opportunities in the Home industry, tracking these trends in pursuit of new ideas
- Experience: You have first-hand experience in media. You’re deeply interested in the insights that drive sales and can leverage data to build creative sales narratives. You’re driven to learn about new tools and technologies and to use these to create new opportunities.
- Enthusiasm: You are curious, self-driven, and creative. You’re prepared to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities under tight timelines and maintain grace under pressure. You know how to play to the strengths of the team.
- Creativity: You’re constantly seeking out new ideas, looking outside the box to propose and implement innovative solutions.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to share your ideas through your superior writing, communication and presentation abilities.
- Imaginative: You’ve got a critical mind that leads you to create effective, all-new solutions that are simple yet inspired and sophisticated. Brainstorming is one of your favorite things and where you’re at your best.
- Organized: You live by prioritization and organization. You’re a born multitasker who loves to take on a good challenge; especially on a tight deadline.
- Collaborative: You’re happiest at work when you’re contributing to a project that is a team effort. You’re a natural collaborator. You can listen actively and are able to construct big ideas. You tackle multi-faceted projects with ease; keeping track of each piece, meeting deadlines and producing a polished final product.
- Motivated: You’re not the type to sit around and wait on assignments. You always seek out ways to help the team, without being asked, because you’re motivated by the overall success of the group.