Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Foundry, located in Industry City, Brooklyn, New York, is the advertising innovation studio of Time Inc. that creates custom content and native advertising solutions. At The Foundry, we work across platforms from virtual reality and branded entertainment to articles, slideshows, infographics and multi-platform content. The experiences we create are as diverse as social-first posts and immersive multimedia hubs. The Foundry also operates as Time Inc.'s launch pad for new digital brands, with a mobile and social focus. We rely on our powerful storytelling and trusted journalistic expertise to engage audiences with under-addressed passions, whether that's cars, breakfast, beauty or technology.
Check out our most recent launches at Life VR, TheDrive. com and ExtraCrispy. com.
Time Inc. is looking for an energetic Content Operations Associate to join The Foundry to help activate the company's native and branded content campaigns. Reporting to the Manager of Product Operations, this role will take responsibility for the set-up, execution and reporting of Time Inc. content solutions programs and other custom content opportunities. This individual will work across numerous internal teams and external clients to secure approvals and publish content assets, as well as track and report on native and branded content campaigns.
- Create and monitor all sold native and branded content campaigns.
- Publish custom content, headlines and promotional unit copy to content solutions CMS, including tag integrations (where applicable).
- Generate previews and trafficking codes for internal teams (Content Studio, Ad Ops, Client Services, Marketing Activation).
- Create and monitor analytics dashboards for each campaign.
- Collaborate with Ad Ops and external ad tech vendors to ensure campaign delivery.
- Interface with internal teams and clients for updates on campaign performance, as well as opportunities.
- Compile reporting to share during flight and at a campaign s conclusion to internal teams.
- Track campaign revenue and benchmarks.
- Proven: You have a bachelor's degree. The ideal candidate will have experience with interactive and client services at an agency or with a publisher. You are exceptionally proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. An interest in technology and finance content is a huge plus.
- Motivated: You are outgoing, organized, efficient, a team player and a strategic thinker. You have a commitment to quality. Under the pressure of a tight deadline, you are able to maintain a flexible, positive approach to assignments and overcome a challenge. You re an effective project manager who exercises sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Driven: You take a solutions-oriented approach and have a can-do attitude. You think creatively and strategically, have strong interpersonal skills, and have an interest in content solutions advertising and in learning about multimedia brands.
- A multitasker: You re a pro at juggling multiple projects at once, anticipating every project need before it s needed. When your great analytical and organizational skills are paired with your knack for communication, no one can stop you.
- Communicative: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Your calm and direct approach to communication is immediately recognized, whether you re delivering a presentation, hosting a meeting or sending a simple email.