Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Business Systems, Workday team is looking for a Workday integration’s analyst. This position is responsible for performing analysis, technical design and development of Workday interfaces to different internal systems and other third party applications, as well as writing custom reports. This position will require analysis of issues, identify failures, and provide break-fixes related to existing Workday interfaces; perform impact analysis and execute semi-annual Workday software updates; support and coordinate integration testing with analysts and business users during maintenance releases. This position will work with both internal Time Inc. resources as well as 3rd party vendors
- Provide support for Workday HR system with a focus on business processes and application support activities including release management, configuration, security, and optimization
- Design, build, test and deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect, Workday Studio and Birt reporting
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.).
- Coordinate with implementation partners and vendors to ensure the timelines and deadlines are met
- Provide documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop test cases and peer review code of other developers
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
- Train other junior resources to support Workday integrations
- Develop and modify reports to help the business in their metric and analytical needs for decision making.
- Evaluate the impact of changes or updates that Workday delivers
- Understand, document and communicate impact of configuration changes to global business processes and system users
- Conduct quality assurance & integration testing to ensure all business requirements have been met
- Assist with project management and tracking; regular meetings with clients/users and engineers, create test plans, project plans, implementation plans and track project through SDLC life cycle
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- 2+ years of HR Information System Management experience; Workday HR system knowledge desired.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and supporting HCM applications; desired areas of expertise include Core HCM, Payroll, Absence, Time Tracking.
- 2+ years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- 2+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- 2+ years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Good understanding of Workday security
- 2+ years of experience configuring Workday Integrations, XPATH Xslt Transformations etc.
- XML File Transformation Knowledge
- Highly motivated individual with good customer relationship & support skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly with excellent analytical/technical aptitude
- Ability to multi-task easily and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project; SharePoint is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Assist business in determining a tactical approach on the existing application which needs to be enhanced.
- Code deployment and coordinating release validation
- Offshore team coordination