Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
About the company
Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, NME, Trusted Reviews, Decanter and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, The NME Awards, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year and Essence Festival in New Orleans
Acquired by Time Inc UK in 2016, Collective is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio. We work with premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated campaign optimisation and evaluation team. We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
We’re looking for bright and intelligent people, who like to work hard and are interested in working at the cutting edge of digital advertising technology and media. We have awesome offices right in the centre of London and a fantastic team of people who know how to work hard and enjoy themselves.
About the job
Our portfolio of media agencies and advertisers has seen rapid growth this year. As a result we are currently looking for an Ad Operations Executive to take responsibility for the successful delivery and management of a collection of campaigns.
The Ad Operations Executive will work in conjunction with an Optimisation Manager, Agency Account Manager and Agency Sales Account Directors across a group of media agencies.
The right candidate will be exceptionally organized with a strong desire to excel, be self-sufficient with solid communication skills and the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects with rapidly altering priorities and tight deadlines.
- Trafficking large and complex campaigns across video, display and rich media; working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams, as well as frequently liaising with clients and agencies to chase up creative, answer queries, offer technical support
- Working alongside the Studio team, supporting them with tag implementation at creative level, as well as any testing and troubleshooting they carry out.
- Working in partnership with Publishing team, to support our publishers with tag implementation, discrepancy investigation, and any other technical queries
- To be excited and interested in your area of work, to learn and develop, and to enjoy yourself!
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years trafficking experience, preferably with DFP and/or Appnexus
- Attention to detail and independent quality assurance of own work
- Ability to work under their own initiative, with an ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Solid communicator, with the ability to communicate with various business groups, including clients, sales and creative teams