Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
To service Time Inc. UK digital advertising display campaigns across the Time Inc.UK network of websites and be involved in Multi-Channel integrated campaigns. Liaising directly with sales, publishing, clients and agencies to ensure that all campaigns are error-free and perform well, delivered and reported on within contracted timeframes.
The role will support the Director of Digital Ad Operations and the Time Inc.Project Management team (The Foundry) in dealing with the ad booking process, the set-up and delivery of digital advertising campaigns. This role will see you working closely with the digital sales team, taking care of inventory forecasting, optimisations and reporting. Your key responsibilities include chasing for copy, managing the receipt, testing and implementation of creative and tags for multiple campaigns. This role includes day-to-day digital project management of our integrated campaigns and reporting on the campaigns success.
- Implementation and optimisation of digital display campaign bookings.
- Manage inventory, forecast and optimise delivery levels for campaigns.
- Provide creative specifications to clients, agencies and the sales team.
- Reporting performance to sales team and when required direct to clients and agencies.
- Escalation of issues to management and/or sales team in a timely and relevant manner
- Performs quality assurance checks on ad materials and campaign set up
- Maintain and work with 3rd party ad servers and in-house ad serving system.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns and take the necessary action to bring the delivered impressions to target.
- Build and manage internal relationships with the project management team, publishing groups, key clients and agencies.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- 2-3 years advertising operations experience in a digital media environment
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player – support and cover other team members.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Meet the demands of a commercial environment and work under pressure.
- Comfortable using their own initiative.
- DFP Premium experience is a must
- 3rd Party Adserver skills are preferred (Celtra, Sizemek & Flashtalking)
- Knowledge of the digital marketplace
- Strong Excel Skills
- Able to multi-task