Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
About the Company
As the UK’s leading magazine distributor, Marketforce work closely with some of the UK’s leading publishers on sales strategy. We advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain product information within Marketforce systems
- Communicate product information and order deadlines to agents and customers
- Operate Marketforce switchboard (inbound and outbound calls)
- Carry out efficient processing of all enquiries from internal and external ‘customers’
- Maintain publishing client /agent orders and special requests
- Support warehouse replenishment and stock management processes
- Monitor and address problems where data integrity and timeliness are not in line with agreed standards
- Monitor product barcode and price information conforms with agreed standards
- Previous Customer Service experience
- You are highly articulate, with a passion for detail
- Confidence using Word/Excel and Outlook
We are looking for someone who would embrace the opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest branded media companies.
Please note this is an entry level role.
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Reply to: Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.