About Time Inc
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including Marie Claire, Woman&Home, Horse & Hound and Country Life.
About the role
This role would suit a an experienced direct marketing executive from any industry looking for the next step in their career.
The retention marketing team is a fast paced group of direct marketing specialists. You will be responsible for managing multiple long term retention marketing campaigns to subscribers of Time Inc magazine brands. The campaigns you will manage are a mix of offline direct mail and email marketing so offer amazing exposure to the full mix of direct marketing experience.
- Support the full life cycle of the retention strategy including analysis, evaluation and implementation
- Develop renewal communications
- Work with the fulfillment service to ensure strategies are implemented
- Develop and enhance customer journey to increase renewals and encourage customer self service
- Manage the analysis of renewal campaigns
- Manage print comms and ensure briefs are created and campaigns executed
- Support with the management of key external suppliers
- Work with key internal stakeholders to deliver retention KPI’s
- Produce monthly renewals reporting
- Identify ways to increase the value of current subscribers through CRM, Propensity Modelling and Retention opportunities
Experience of direct marketing is essential, whether it be online or offline. In addition you will have:
- A genuine desire to develop your experience in off and online direct marketing
- A proven track record of managing complex direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of direct marketing in the publishing industry would be an advantage but is not essential
- Excellent analytical skills and a proficient user of MS Excel
- A positive approach with the ability to work well in a fast paced team
- Self motivated
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills