Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The team is looking for a dynamic, hands-on contributor with a strong blend of communication, analytical & development skills. This individual must have at least 4 years of experience working in a fast-paced geographically distributed environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with system integrations, both internal and with 3rd party partners. As well as be comfortable with full stack development.
- Engages in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysts and end user teams
- Makes it his/her business to understand our business and how the applications relate to the business
- Attitude of openness, col laboration and ownership
- Designs, develops and maintains defect free applications with a focus manageability, implementation of standards and best practices.
- Approaches problems from a variety of angles, not just purely technical
- Comfortable with juggling of multiple projects simultaneously
Skills and Qualification:
- Proficient in Core Java, RestFul Web Services
- Proficient in AWS (Compute and Networking)
- Experience in Containers (Docker)
- Experience in Gradle, Maven, Jenkins - G ood to have
- Experience in continuous Integration
- Proficient in general troubleshoot and analytical skill
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Work directly with business users and engineers