- TIME Inc international are responsible for the international sales of 100+ properties spanning digital, print and events.
- TIME and Fortune sales form the core proposition with vertical support from our diverse portfolio of brands like Travel and Leisure, Food and Drink, Departures and Sport Illustrated.
- TIME is a global multimedia brand; TIME magazine, the world's largest weekly news magazine, with a domestic audience of 20 million and a global audience of 25 million; four worldwide editions of TIME magazine, including TIME U.S., TIME Asia, TIME South Pacific, and TIME Europe, Africa & the Middle East.
- com is one of the fastest growing news sites in the U.S., with over 50 million unique visitors per month. TIME.com is an essential destination for business decision makers and key influencers who check in throughout the day for reliable, up-to-the-minute reporting on the people, places and issues that matter.
- FORTUNE is a global leader in business journalism with a worldwide circulation of more than 1 million and a readership of nearly 5 million, with major franchises including the FORTUNE 500 and the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For. FORTUNE Live Media extends the brand's mission into live settings, hosting a wide range of annual conferences, including the FORTUNE Global Forum.
This is an opportunity to join the TIME international in a media sales role for the brand’s global digital business. The role also involves selling multi-platform commercial opportunities: including events, magazines and content solutions.
To apply, you must be enthusiastic, disciplined and passionate about both digital sales and media, and be able to meet the high standards expected from two of the world’s leading brands.
You will bring to life your innovative and creative ideas to drive revenue across suitable TIME Inc brands to brands. You will help develop the digital business worldwide, by bringing your digital contacts with you, helping put in place programmatic and direct deals and creating large partnership content deals.
As a candidate, you will have a proven track record of business success underpinned by a flair for building and maintaining excellent client/agency relationships. An extensive contacts book is a must. You must be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills, an ability to deliver compelling sales arguments, a knack for growing business and a proactive, can-do approach.
The successful candidate will have proven digital and international media sales experience, and an understanding of both the brand and the digital/mobile advertising market.
Ideally the candidate would come with some if not all the following skills and characteristics:
- 2-5 years digital experience to international agencies or clients.
- Predominantly B2B experience
- Relationships on the buy side such as: Cadreon, Xaxis, Amnet, Accuen, Vivaki, Essence etc.
- Relationships with traditional agencies such as: Publicis, Mindshare, UM, MEC, Starcom and ZO etc.
- Client relationships with international decision makers.
- Great communicator, highly sociable.
- Ability to tailor solutions to client’s needs from a large portfolio.
- A digital all-rounder prepared to handle conversations re mobile, multiple bespoke formats, native and social.