Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
UNCUT is so much more than a monthly music magazine. Alongside the parent edition, the team produce a wide range of special editions such as Ultimate Music Guides, Life in Pictures and NME Gold. The new Editor will lead a team of writers and designers, shaping the future of this music portfolio. You will have a deep understanding of the brands and the audiences that we serve.You will be adept at planning and crafting magazines with global appeal. As brand lead you will already be established with Music PRs and labels and use these contacts to build best in class content. This is a small but highly efficient team that you will demonstrably take to the next level through your dedication and vision for the business.
About the job:
As the leader of the award winning Uncut team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and directing the voice of the Uncut brand and associated products
- Acting as the ambassador of the Uncut brand across the music industry
- Lead the team to ensure Uncut continues to deliver industry leading music content
- A career music journalist with a deep knowledge of the industry
- An ability to speak the language of our readers
- Experience of working with commercial teams to develop and maximise drive revenue streams
- Extensive contacts and relationships across the music industry
- Experience of leading and motivating a team of journalists
- The ability to define and deliver a clear vision for the Uncut brand