Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
This role, functioning as part of a small Client Technology engineering team, serves as a single point of contact responsible for providing Time Inc. brands and central business functions with Design, Engineering and Operational support for SharePoint Online. Must also be able to work independently with general direction and interact directly with business leaders to understand requirements and propose technical solutions that will be implemented in SharePoint Online. He/She will be report locally to the Manager and will work closely with the Senior Director—Global Client Technology Services based in New York.
- Interacting with stakeholders for requirements analysis
- Design, build and deliver solutions in SharePoint Online
- Configure and maintain site collections, site templates, content types, lists and other components, including management of security/permissions
- Day-to-Day support of 200+ existing SharePoint Online sites
- Evaluating new technologies, modules and applications
- Executing proofs of concept
- Establishing and documenting technical standards and best practices
- Bench-marking, monitoring, and ensuring performance
- Capacity-planning and sizing
- Providing Tier 3 support: low-level and systemic troubleshooting and debugging of single and distributed systems
- NO On-call shift
- Maintenance off-hours when necessary
- Performs functions for special projects.
- Should have functional knowledge of Active Directory
- Should have knowledge of basic scripting concepts (PowerShell is preferred)
- Understanding of SharePoint single site administration, site collection administration, and web app administration
- Hands-on experience maintaining SharePoint environments and infrastructures
- Experience with SharePoint migrations
Qualifications & Experience
- BCA/B.E/B.Sc. in Electronics/Computer Science
- 3-5 years of design/support experience of Microsoft SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2010+
- MCSA, MCSE will be an added advantage.
Other Skills Required
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
Shift Time: EST (Eastern Standard Time)/GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)