Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated franchises and events, such as the Time 100, Fortune Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Brainstorm Design 2018
Brainstorm Design is an innovative new conference set to take place in March 2018. Collaborating with DesignSingapore Council, Time Inc. explores the impact of design on business through the editorial lenses of Wallpaper*, Fortune and TIME. Mixing these distinct, powerful sources of editorial expertise yields fresh perspectives and unexpected insights into the role of design in today’s business and society. With Fortune’s convening power among business leaders, Wallpaper*’s access to the design elite, and TIME’s connections to tastemakers and influencers in global culture, Brainstorm Design brings together the key players who are operating on the forefront of industrial design, technology, architecture, advertising, and other fields. In a yearlong multi-media program culminating at the Brainstorm Design conference in Singapore, Time Inc. will showcase the people, companies, ideas, and strategies that are revolutionizing the design world.
Role and Responsibilities
Audience Recruitment Executive, Brainstorm Design (Contract)
List Development and Data Management:
- Work with TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper* to generate a list of suitable global invitees to Brainstorm Design. Provide research of name, title, company, location, contact information, and suitability for invitation (including company revenues, employees, advancements, etc.), including assigned portions of the Fortune Global 500 list, and beyond.
- Research Fortune Global 500 companies and provide TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper* with a list of contacts to influence the company’s participation, including C-levels from top firms, including Chief Design Officers, thought leaders & design arbiters, Fortune 500 senior executives, key decision makers from the public and private sector, government leaders, and design thinking professionals.
- Update invitation responses, e.g. regret, accept, interested, in event database.
- Record all updates to contact records in event database, e.g. address, title, email changes.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all invitees to Brainstorm Design, recruiting and managing invitees.
- Manage the invitation process to all invitees, including managing local vendors to execute mailings, printing of collateral materials, and translations, with content to be provided by TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper*.
- Manage telephone and email outreach process, including an extensive campaign of post-invite follow-up phone calls and email communications to the invitees in English.
- Work with TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper* to execute targeted multi-point high-touch marketing effort to secure participation of all Global 500 companies, coordinating efforts with government, company government relations and corporate communications executives, as well of heads of operations.
- Handle inbound phone and email inquiries from invitees and requests for attendance in English.
- Manage substitution requests from invitees. If invitee suggests a substitute invitee, review substitute with TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper* to decide whether to extend an invitation to such substitute invitee, approval at TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper* sole discretion.
- Weekly reporting on all activities to TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper*.
- Coordinate translation of collateral materials.
- Coordinate printing of collateral materials (as reviewed and approved by TIME/FORTUNE/Wallpaper*).
- Regular status reports of production of collateral materials and associated costs.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional language proficiencies are a bonus.