Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
• Perform activities for monthly close, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and reporting of actual balances.
• Support technical accounting activities like Intercompany, Investment Equity, and Intangibles etc.
• Provide project support on strategic initiatives and manage periodic reporting deliverables.
• Analyze existing processes and identify, recommend and implement process improvements to drive efficiencies.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and ability to apply advanced concepts and policies.
• Proficient with Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.); familiarity with PeopleSoft Financials a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
• Excellent analytical skills, comfort with financial details, as well as, big picture issues.
• Solutions oriented-problem solver.
• Strong customer and team management focus.
• CA Fresher or 3-4+ years of experience working with accounting and general ledger related responsibilities if graduate/Post Graduate
Holidays: Candidate applying for this job will follow the US Holiday Calendar and following 3PM to 12 Midnight shift.