Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
To manage Time Inc. UK digital advertising display campaigns across the Time Inc. network of websites. Liaising directly with the team in India, sales, publishing, clients and agencies to ensure that all campaigns are error-free and perform well, delivered and reported on within contracted timeframes
Working with the Director of Digital Ad Operations, the UK Digital Sales team and Time Inc India Ad Ops team based in Banglore, you will be dealing with any issues that arise from the ad booking process, campaign set-up and delivery of advertising campaigns. This role will see you working closely with the UK Sales team offering them vital support with their campaign management. Although a small amount of trafficking maybe required, this role is a move away from day to day trafficking.
- Support the UK Digital & Specialist Sales Team with day to day queries around campaigns.
- Support Time Inc. India Ad Ops team with workflow issues and technical troubleshooting
- Escalation of issues to management and/or internal execs in a timely and relevant manner
- Feed back to Sales any optimisations that would benefit the delivery of their campaigns
- Monitor delivery of ALL campaigns daily, problem solve any delivery issues.
- Attend Client meetings when required with Sales to offer Ad Ops technical support, be able to answer spec queries, code queries and site queries.
- Work closely with the Ad Technology Manager to ensure all new products are fully tested and documented as a how to guide.
- Maintain the UK online ad specs using Specle
- Troubleshoot and bug fix any creative that is escalated from the Ad Ops team in India
- Champion excellent Customer Service from the Ad Ops team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player – support and cover other team members.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Meet the demands of a commercial environment and work under pressure.
- Comfortable using their own initiative.
- Knowledge of the digital marketplace
- Strong Excel Skills
- Able to multi-task