Position: Assistant/Associate Marketing Manager
Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine and Wallpaper Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People's Most Beautiful, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year, Essence Festival in New Orleans and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
The Assistant/Associate Marketing Manager will support the Multi-channel marketing team to develop programs from start to completion, analyze and report on results.. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the consumer marketing programs of several highly visible brands as well as be part of a larger consumer Marketing team that support all Time Inc. brands.. The position works across all direct marketing channels from traditional to emerging in both print and digital allowing the candidate to gain experience across several different fields.
- Assist in the development and implementation of testing agendas and marketing plans with the purpose of driving both digital and print subscriptions. Channels include Branded websites, SEM, Social, Direct Mail, and Cross Promotions.
- Manage projects for marketing efforts in conjunction with a vast array of Time Inc. groups including creative, promotions, production, legal and fulfillment groups.
- Analyze marketing data and identify opportunities that will achieve business goals as well as support development of go forward strategies.
- Assist in managing monthly close reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting
- Experienced: You have a passion for media and the background to show it. You’re passionate about supporting the marketing efforts for highly visible consumer brands. . Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Direct mail and digital campaign management experience a plus.
- Analytical: You are detail-oriented and results-focused. Your strong suit is in strategic thinking, with an analytical mindset and creative tones. You make sense of a fast-paced, changing environment with a strong sense of prioritization and organization, allowing you to multi-task quickly and effectively.
- Communicative: You’re a natural leader, but you work well in a team as well. You can build relationships across multiple groups and communicate effectively with peers and upper management, both written and verbally.
- Ready-to-go: Excel, Excel, Excel. You use the tools of your world to manage operations effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment focused on quality. You have a can-do attitude and an eye for detail in a solutions-oriented environment. Your coworkers value you for your proactivity. You’re unfazed by a fast-paced, high-demand environment.