Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc UK Ltd is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
Our social media marketing agency, Specialist Marketing Services, is responsible for the creation and execution of marketing plans that help our clients engage and inspire audiences online.
We provide a 360 social media and content service, from strategy and production to paid amplification and social media management. Our clients come from a variety of passion points such as water sports, consumer electronics, equestrian, photography and cosmetics.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team at an exciting time for Specialist Marketing Services. You will have agency or client-side experience in digital and content marketing. You will have extensive knowledge and experience in managing social media channels for brands. This is a chance to work on some of our most high profile brands and work closely with some of our key clients.
- Managing all day to day client activity
- Developing social media strategies for your clients
- Create content ideas appropriate for specific networks
- Monitor and engage with social communities
- Run regular social campaigns and track their success in line with client objectives
- Management of all clients paid media budget
- Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation
- Endeavour to increase revenues in existing client business through identifying new opportunities
- Liaising with the content team and content producers to implement content ideas
- Assisting the team through managing clients outside of their remit when necessary
- Proactively source and share news with the wider team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- A passion for social media and content marketing, backed with experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent team player skills/a collaborative working style
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Good understanding of the social landscape and a drive to increase knowledge
- Strong reporting experience