Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
As the Technical Support Analyst you will work closely with our commercial and sales teams to ensure the smooth running of our enterprise advertising booking and CRM database systems. You will receive training to become a subject matter expert, providing first line and backend support and assist with testing to ensure software releases are undertaken with minimum disruption to the business.
- Provide end user support, interacting with sales teams daily
- Perform analysis of user /role requirements as specified by user groups
- Perform systems configuration and documentation of the Advertising systems and key interfaces
- Liaise with system suppliers regarding system upgrades and fault/problem identification & rectification.
- Update system control records as required.
- Assist the Ad Systems Manager in system testing and release management
- Ensure compliance to all systems policies and procedures
This role would suit candidates with experience in a first line/tier one technical support role who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills into a role with more backend technical exposure.
- An understanding of databases fundamentals and related systems
- Experience of supporting Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience of supporting commercial systems and accounting principles
- A high standard of numeracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good documentation skills
Appropriate training will be given to ensure that you have:
- Knowledge of the AdPoint system from supplier LineUp.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Knowledge of Double Click for Publishers (DFP) system.
- Knowledge of SQL query language.