Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Writer to join the Celebrity Hub on a maternity cover basis. The successful person will have the opportunity to work on some of our most high profile brands and help to create exciting content!
- Play a crucial role in the celebrity hub, which currently looks after 4 print brands and 4 digital brands.
- Support the Celebrity Content Director during busy periods.
- Bring in exclusive news stories and celebrity interviews.
- Be able to react to breaking news and translate it across weekly magazines.
- The ability to write for four magazines, each with a different audience and tone.
- Feel comfortable attending events/parties in order to bring in exclusive content.
- Have a broad knowledge of celebrities, from Hollywood to the stars of UK TV.
- Maintain high standards and efficiency for all brands, making full use of repurposed content and hitting deadlines.
- Three years writing showbiz news for a national magazine/website (Preferably a woman’s weekly title).
- Proactive! Happy to evolve and learn.
- Super-organised with good attention to detail.
- Fast learner and able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong writing skills.