Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Writer to join the Lifestyle Hub. The successful person will have the opportunity to work on some of our most high profile brands and help to create exciting content!
- Play a crucial role in the lifestyle hub, which currently looks after 7 print brands. As well as working on various digital brands.
- Help plan all health and fitness content for print and offer ideas.
- Promote, develop and inspire the team with innovation taking our brands forward.
- Identify areas in the market place where we can develop commercially and to represent the lifestyle hub externally and internally.
- Identify and work on areas digitally (eg Instagram) where we can increase traffic and profile.
- Maintain high standards and efficiency for all brands, making full use of repurposed content and hitting deadlines.
- Attend relevant events.
- Proactive! Happy to evolve and learn.
- Super-organised with good attention to detail.
- Fast learner and able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong writing skills with good spelling and grammar.
- Interest in health and fitness.
- Up to date with current health and fitness trends.