Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to join the team. The successful person will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic team and be a part of some of the most high-profile brands and publications in the UK!
The purpose of this role is to support marketing and sales to plan and deliver targeted and segmented email campaigns through our CRM System.
- First point of contact regarding data queries including advising on counts, segmentation and data planning for campaigns
- Querying the single customer view (SVC) database using FastStats Explorer and Cascade
- Prepare and export data for all direct marketing campaigns (mainly email loaded to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, but some direct mail and telemarketing)
- Checking accuracy of records produced and identify and resolve any discrepancies in campaign volumes
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure data is received in accordance with the agreed timescales
- Delegates appropriate tasks and manage the workload of the Data Executive (based remotely)
- Email marketing automation
- First point of contact for business regarding Salesforce Marketing Cloud, our marketing automation and email service provider
- Basic system administration (roles, permissions, send classifications, delivery profiles)
- Load and configure data (data extensions, Contact Builder)
- Troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues
- Understand how unsubscribe process works and how to manage unsubscribes
- Ad hoc support for set up of email marketing campaigns utilising the various tools within Email Studio, send using the various send functionality, and run tracking analysis
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related area
- Strong Excel knowledge
- A good understanding of database marketing techniques and email marketing best practices
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of FastStats or other campaign management tool
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Understanding of basic SQL would be an advantage
- Some experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)