Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to join the team. The successful person will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic team and be a part of some of the most high-profile brands and publications in the UK!
The purpose of this role is to support the marketing teams to plan and deliver targeted and segmented email campaigns using our marketing database and our email marketing automation system.
- Data planning: Act as first point of contact for business users wanting to access the data for marketing campaigns. Advise on targeting, segmentation and data capture.
- Query the single customer view (SCV) database using FastStats to produce targeted counts for marketing and third party email campaigns
- Prepare and export data ensuring data is opted in, handled in a secure manor and compliant with data protection law
- Check accuracy of records produced and identify and resolve any discrepancies in campaign volumes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure data is received in accordance with the agreed timescales
- Understand of current data protection regulations and knowledge of changes that will be applicable with GDPR
- Email marketing automation: First point of contact with regards to use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, our marketing automation and email service provider
- Configure account setup and administration (roles and permissions, profiles, users, subscriber filters, send classifications, delivery profiles)
- Load and configure data (import using data extensions, SQL queries and file transfers)
- Configure automations via Automation Studio
- Troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues
- Run tracking analysis
- Delegates appropriate tasks and manage the workload of the Data Executive based in Bangalore, India
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related area
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships within geographically dispersed team (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)
- A good understanding of direct marketing techniques and email marketing best practices
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role using a campaign management tool such as Faststats
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESP advantageous
- Strong Excel knowledge