Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc. UK’s Real Life Group is seeking a talented Writer to produce content across all of their women’s weekly titles. We are a busy team who need an enthusiastic journalist who is excited about the prospect of being part of a fast-paced features desk.
Responsibilities & requirements:
- Producing content with speed, accuracy, and flair
- Delivering a range of article formats to deadline
- Full of unique ideas, and can spot a great strong story for our brands
- A firm grasp of media law
- Experience in the real-life print market
- Knowledge of writing for the web
- Fostering relationships with PRs and charities to get free, on-brand content
- Media law
- First-class interview and writing skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proactive and keen to learn