Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Cognos TM1 Developer – Business Systems
The Business Systems team is looking for Cognos TM1 developer to play a key role in Time Inc India. This position is responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, implementation and support of Cognos TM1 and BI solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree to a Bachelor's degree
- Must have 3 years of hands on experience with Cognos TM1 tools.
- Design, develop, and implement Cognos TM1 10.X Applications with complex rules
- Development and maintenance of rules, feeders, and Turbo Integrator processes
- Well versed with TI processes, Dimension & Cube design and creation.
- Development of Turbo Integrator(TI) Processes to load and retrieve data from database tables and other data sources, for creating dimensions, hierarchies, and cubes
- Maintenance of TM1 users, roles, and security
- Responsible for coordinating development efforts with the onsite/offshore as well as interacting with business users day-to-day basis
- 3+ Years Cognos TM1 10.X development experience.
- Working Experience in Cognos BI is a definite plus
- Exposure to Peoplesoft Financial will be a plus
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL best practices
- A strong desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical
- Must have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions