Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Food Editor to join the Food Hub. The successful person will have the opportunity to work on some of our most high profile brands and help to create exciting content!
- Play a crucial role in the food hub, which currently looks after 7 print brands and 2 digital brands.
- Deputise for the Food Hub Director in her absence and attend senior meetings where needed.
- Help plan all food content for both print and digital while staying within budget guidelines.
- Develop and style recipes for stills and video including briefing of photographers, videographers and stylists.
- Promote, develop and inspire the team with innovation taking our brands forward.
- Identify areas in the market place where we can develop commercially and to represent the food hub externally and internally.
- Identify areas in our Digital Access Management system where we are under-provided for and act accordingly.
- Identify areas digitally (eg Instagram) where we can increase traffic and profile.
- Help manage the team and help supervise and train Junior Food Editor’s in recipe development, testing and food styling to ensure our studio is well run.
- Identify any training needs for junior staff
- Maintain high standards and efficiency for all brands, making full use of repurposed content and hitting deadlines.
- Talented, innovative and trained chef/cook with strong and creative styling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Proactive! Happy to evolve and learn.
- Super-organised with good attention to detail.
- Fast learner and able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong writing skills.