Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Secretary to join us and support our expanding central video team, to increase the scale and ambition of productions. You will be joining us at a time of dynamic change for the UK magazine market, with Time Inc. brands increasing digital output and breaking down barriers between print and other content production. We are looking for a self-starting, motivated individual to join the central video team, and help shape the future of the largest magazine publisher in the UK.
- Support the central video production team in aspects of organising shoots including but not limited to, location booking, working with presenters, footage requests, scheduling, studio management, payments
- Assist our sales teams and provide information on scope of shoots, where possible, to allow for costings/budgets
- Collaborate with the videographers on individual titles or commercial shoots, to help them coordinate their editorial video production
- Work alongside our newly formed TV department to assist with bookings and production related management
- Managing kit requests and bookings and ensure equipment is available for video producers
- The successful applicant will be well organised, thorough and capable of multi-tasking
- Strong under pressure
- Positive, can-do and flexible individual
- Ability to build good relationships with everyone from editorial teams to sponsors
- Experience with video production teams is an advantage